Starting a psychotherapy process is not always easy. Although finding the right therapist is essential, it is not always easy either.
I have developed an integrative, holistic attitude. I use systemic-interactional and cognitive-behavioural approaches. I also draw inspiration from the existential- humanistic approach.I will help you make your life projects and ambitions more satisfying by refocusing them on your strengths, your constructive resources and those in your environment.
My approach to psychotherapy is centred on the individual, their life trajectory, the needs this trajectory hoped to meet, as well as the state of the individual’s personal power in the face of life’s various difficulties.
I can assure you that you will be greeted with a genuine and kind welcome and a respectful and considerate attitude in order to create a therapeutic alliance with you as well as a quality relationship of trust.
I use the following techniques:
Diaphragmatic breathing and progressive muscle relaxation (Mindfulness)
Elements of Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (Dialectical and schema)
EMT (Eye Movement Technique)
NET (Narrative exposure therapy)
Together we will:
work to allow you to better cope with loss
- job loss
- look to help you adapt to the unexpected in your life;
- develop your emotional autonomy and balance in order to allow you to regain a sense of empowerment over your life.
- addiction to gambling, drugs, alcohol, etc.
- anger management
- emotional dependency
- difficult relationships
- romantic relationships
- suicidal thoughts
- trauma PTSD, including intergenerational trauma
- eating disorder
- anxiety disorders, phobias, panic
- personality disorders
- acculturation and integration difficulties
- difficulties experienced by Aboriginal individuals and indigenous communities