By appointment only, from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.Learn More
Mammography, Bone Density, Fluoroscopy and moreLearn More
Accurate and timely service using the latest digital X-ray technologyLearn More
Specialized medical imaging with rapid reportingLearn More
Medical specialists clinic
Cardiology, Urology, Neurology, Internal Medicine and moreLearn More
Mental health specialists including psychologists, counselors, social workers and moreLearn More
Family Medicine, Primary Care (MUHC)
Over 30 family physicians and nurses offering a holistic approach to patient careLearn More
Alternative Therapy, Other Services & Associations
Acupuncture, homeopathy, naturopathy and moreLearn More
Welcome to the qehc
The Queen Elizabeth Health Complex is a not-for-profit community-led organization which works in partnership with others to promote and preserve the health and well-being of all members of the community.
Why choose the Queen Elizabeth Health Complex?
Convenience - Easy access - Community-based care - Friendly, professional service
The Queen Elizabeth offers
- An Urgent Care Super Clinic, by appointment only, from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- An extensive Medical Specialists’ Clinic
- Mental health services for families, couples and individuals
- Radiology services: mammography, X-rays, ultrasound, bone density and more
- Family medicine and Primary Care
- Alternative therapies
The Queen Elizabeth Health Complex is a not-for-profit community led organization which works in partnership with others to promote and preserve the health and well-being of all members of the community.
October 1, 2020
The following coronavirus measures took effect on October 1 st and are set to last until Oct. 28, in the red zones, which include Montreal and the areas served by QEHC. The restrictions are:
- A ban on home gatherings, with some exceptions, such as a single caregiver allowed per visit.
- All bars, casinos and restaurants are closed (takeout only).
- Libraries, museums, cinemas and theatres will also be closed.
- Being less than two metres apart will be prohibited. Masks will be mandatory during demonstrations.
- Houses of worship and venues for events, such as funerals and weddings, will have a 25-person limit.
- Hair salons, hotels and other such businesses will stay open.
- Schools will remain open.
How to get to the qehc
We are located at 2100, Marlowe Avenue, Montréal, Québec H4A 3L5
Parking lot available on Northcliffe Avenue and at parking meters on surrounding streets.
By Public transit
Metro: Station Vendôme
Train: Station Vendôme
Bus: 17, 24, 37, 63, 90, 102, 104, 105, 124, 356, 371 and 420
*Please note that buses 356 and 371 are night buses only. Vendome is currently under construction until September 2019.