COVID-19 Information at the QEHC
HOURS OF OPERATION
Patients with COVID -19 symptoms can only be seen at the Urgent Care Clinic from 6 p.m. – 8 p.m. by appointment
Urgent Care Clinic*
8:30am - 8:00pm, 7 days a week
Victor & Sheila Goldbloom Diagnostic Imaging Center
8:30am - 8:00pm - Saturday through Sunday
Laboratoire Lapointe (Private Blood Sampling)
7:30am - 1:00pm, Monday through Friday
Phone: (514) 485-5109
Medical Specialists' Clinic
8:30am - 5:00pm, Monday through Friday
SCHEDULING AN APPOINTMENT
Urgent Care Clinic
Appointments must be made online using the Quebec Medical Appointment Scheduler
ACCESS TO THE QEHC
- Physical distancing rules of 2 meters between people apply wherever possible.
- A mask must be worn everywhere inside the building.
*We remind you that the Urgent Care Clinic at QEHC is a "blue" clinic during the day until 6:00 p.m., meaning that the QEHC does not treat or accept those with COVID-19 symptoms. The Urgent Care Clinic will accept patients with COVID-19 symptoms, between 6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m., by appointment only. See below to assess your situation before coming to the QEHC.
To save you time and to help you avoid an unnecessary trip, please review this brief self-assessment before leaving your home to visit us:
- Have you travelled outside of Canada or have you had symptoms of COVID-19, which would require a 14 day quarantine?
- Have you been in close contact with a suspected or confirmed case of coronavirus or COVID-19?
- Are you experiencing symptoms of coronavirus or COVID-19? (Fever/ feverishness, new or pre-existing cough, sore throat, difficulty breathing, soreness, chills, fatigue, or digestive issues).
If you have answered YES to any of these questions, please DO NOT ENTER the building.