Other medical clinics and health services
- The MUHC Department of Family Medicine (Division of Primary Care) staffed by many physicians and open Monday through Friday.
- A dental clinic affiliated with the McGill University Faculty of Dentistry, offering a full range of services, as well as 24-hour emergency care.
- A state-of-the-art sampling centre and medical laboratory.
- A provider of in-home nursing services.
- A supplier of other health services, such as chiropractic, nutrition, dietetics, physiotherapy, osteopathy, audiology and aesthetic medicine.
- An institute for laser surgery.
Mental Health Services
A source of quality mental health services provided by a qualified group of psychiatrists, psychologists and social workers, and offering access to a variety of support groups.
Complementary and alternative health care services
A supplier of complementary and alternative therapy services including, acupuncture, massotherapy, homeopathy and many others.
Home to a diverse range of not-for-profit health groups and associations.
Adjacent to the Vigi-Queen Elizabeth Residential and Extended Care Centre (RECC), which offers Montreal’s Centre-West population access to 149 beds for long-term care.
Throughout its history, this renowned Canadian health care delivery institution, now the QEHC, has maintained its tradition of being open to all, with the health of its community at its heart.
Discover it for yourselves!
Executive Director and CEO