Today, the Queen Elizabeth Health Complex is...
- A not-for-profit ambulatory health care centre that receives no government funding.
- A pioneer in health care comprised of expert health professionals in public and private sector organizations offering a comprehensive range of quality medical services all under one roof.
- A walk-in clinic whose emergency physicians dispense quality medical care 365 days a year from as early as 8:00 a.m.
Medical Specialists' Clinic
- A specialized medical clinic providing services in cardiology, internal medicine, neurology, urology, otolaryngology, endocrinology, ophthalmology, and medical Botox as well as a special information and educational program for people suffering from diabetes.
- An imaging centre offering general radiology (X-ray), ultrasound, digital mammography, bone density and fluoroscopy services. The department is open 365 days a year.
- One of 15 Accredited Breast Cancer Detection Centres in Montreal.
Other medical clinics and health services
- The MUHC Department of Family Medicine (Division of Primary Care) staffed by many physicians and open Monday through Friday.
- A dental clinic affiliated with the McGill University Faculty of Dentistry, offering a full range of services, as well as 24-hour emergency care.
- A state-of-the-art sampling centre and medical laboratory.
- An on-site pharmacy.
- A provider of in-home nursing services.
- A supplier of other health services, such as chiropractic, nutrition, dietetics, physiotherapy, osteopathy, audiology and aesthetic medicine.
- An institute for laser surgery.
Executive Director and CEO
Mental Health Services
- A source of quality mental health services provided by a qualified group of psychiatrists, psychologists and social workers, and offering access to a variety of support groups.
Complementary and alternative health care services
- A supplier of complementary and alternative therapy services including, acupuncture, massotherapy, homeopathy and many others.
- Home to a diverse range of not-for-profit health groups and associations.
- Adjacent to the Vigi-Queen Elizabeth Residential and Extended Care Centre (RECC), which offers Montreal’s Centre-West population access to 149 beds for long-term care.
Throughout its history, this renowned Canadian health care delivery institution, now the QEHC, has maintained its tradition of being open to all, with the health of its community at its heart.
Discover it for yourselves!